Located in Centre Court and open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 8.15 - 8.45am unless advertised otherwise.
Already know your child's sizing?
Online orders are also available. Order online 24/7 & items will be delivered to your child's class on the next open day.
Do you have questions or want to provide feedback? Please email the Uniform Shop: email@example.com
All profits generated from the Uniform Shop are used to directly benefit all students and the school community.
Appointments for new enrolments will be available during the end of Term 4, before school commences in January, and throughout the year, upon request.
Please click the link to access our Uniform Price List.
Ordering / Payment System
Talara Primary College in a joint initiative with the P&C use the Qkr! App for everything from order Tuckshop, paying Student Resource Scheme Fees as well as as ordering uniforms. Download the Qkr! app today!
Download directly to your mobile phone, or go here: https://qkr-store.qkrschool.com/store/#/home on any computer.
If you are unsure of your child's sizing, email the team and they can provide you with further information, or have your child stop by the shop during opening hours to get fitted, and then order online from there!
P&C UNIFORM SHOP POLICY
The Talara Primary College P&C Association passionately supports the school’s complete Uniform Policy. We believe the Uniform Policy encourages each and every student to take pride in themselves and their school. The high uniform dress standard in place for our students is a true reflection of the high standards we place on ourselves within our community.
The Talara Primary College P&C Association values the importance of delivering a cost-effective uniform service to the whole school community. The Uniform Shop is located in Centre Court and operates Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8.15am to 8.45am (unless advised otherwise) and there is also an online ordering option available via the Qkr! App. Our friendly and experienced team members are always willing to provide advice and assist with all your uniform requirements.
The following Uniform Shop Policy has been endorsed by the Talara Primary College P&C Association and may be subject to change:
1. Uniform sales via the Uniform Shop may only be sold during the advertised times however, online ordering is available. In accordance with Education Queensland policy, we are unable to accept telephone payments.
2. Exchanges and refunds will only be considered if the item is in its original saleable condition, with packaging and tags attached, (except in the case of manufacturing fault).
In all cases (including manufacturing fault), the garments/items must be returned within *6 months of the purchase date and the original receipt must be presented.
* School bags are the only exception, they have a school lifetime (7 year) warranty against genuine manufacturing faults, not wear and tear - the original receipt must be presented.
Exchanges and refunds due to change of mind, will be at the P&C’s discretion.
3. Due to hygiene considerations, there are no exchanges or refunds for hats or hair accessories - except in the case of manufacturing fault and subject to item 2 listed above.
4. A garment/item deemed to be faulty, may be repaired, subject to item 2 listed above.
5. There are no refunds or exchanges for garments/items purchased from the secondhand uniform section.
6. Garments are individually made therefore minor discrepancies are to be expected. A discrepancy in a garment must be deemed significant by the P & C to constitute a manufacturing fault and subsequent repair, refund or exchange.
7. Purchases must be paid for in full – credit and lay-bys are not permissible. Exceptions may apply for extenuating circumstances – please speak with your Deputy Principal.
Feedback and/or comments should be directed in the first instance to a Uniform Shop team member or the P & C.
Should further clarification be required, the P&C can be consulted.
Prep Uniform Fittings
We know what an exciting time it is having your little person heading off to big school, and to help make that journey stress free, all new Prep Enrolments are invited to come for their own personal fitting appointment during November and December of each year.
At your fitting appointment, we will work out the correct sizing for your child and help you place your uniform order for the start of Prep in January, of the year they commence school.
You will receive a reminder for your appointment 2 days before your scheduled fitting.
If you have any questions or need to change your booking please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have put together some Prep Bundle Packs to help take the guess work out of what to order. Each pack contains 3 days worth of full uniforms, a Talara Backpack, TPC Prep Hat plus 3 pairs of TPC school socks.
This Bundle will be updated for 2024 Preps towards the end of the year (2023).