To support home-based learning during Term 2, temporary access (at no charge) to the eBooks Digital Library has been approved for all students until 20 July 2020.
All students in our school are now registered to borrow eBooks and audiobooks from the eBooks Digital Library until 20 July 2020.
What is the eBooks Digital Library?
The eBooks Digital Library contains over 45,000 eBooks and audiobooks, including fiction and nonfiction reading material for students, compatible on almost any device. The collection includes many C2C titles, easy readers, comic and graphic novels, science fiction, fantasy, and teacher resources.
How do I access the eBooks service on a laptop or in a web browser?
1. Open Sora (best with Chrome) or open OverDrive Classic
2. Log in with your Department username (MIS ID)
How do I access the eBooks service on a mobile device?
1. Install the free Sora or OverDrive app.
2. Search for Education Queensland (in Sora) or Queensland State Schools (in OverDrive).
3. Log in with your Department username (MIS ID)